National Progression Award: Level4 Dance
- The NPA is a full course award and is an introductory qualification in Dance from SQA.
- Pupils will all complete a technical study, (learn technique and perform), in two out of the four listed dance genres:
- Pupils will research professional dance work in their chosen genres
- Pupils will learn about Choreography and acquire some of the simple introductory techniques which make a choreographed dance interesting.
- Pupils will keep a log as they experiment with simple choreography
On completion of this course pupils will receive an SQA Certificate.