- Pupils will focus on developing practical skills, being aware of the importance of food hygiene and safety
- Pupils will develop nutritional knowledge and be able to describe current dietary advice
- Pupils will develop knowledge of the functional properties of ingredients and the process involved in product development
The S1 and S2 course focuses on…
• health and nutrition,
• food labelling and food choice
• Product development both in Food and Fabric
The emphasis is on developing practical food skills as pupils will learn to prepare a variety of food dishes safely and hygienically to help them follow a healthy lifestyle.